Jungheinrich UK Ltd
Machines. Ideas. Solutions.
Jungheinrich UK Ltd are a Made in the Midlands Silver Member
Jungheinrich UK are a leading supplier of forklift trucks to the Manufacturing Industry.
Our innovative, highly productive and robust trucks - coupled with our extensive experience in providing material handling equipment to this demanding sector - ensures we can provide the right solution to optimise your operation.
Better make it Jungheinrich Electric Counterbalance.
4th Generation AC drive motors give market-leading energy efficiency coupled with class-leading productivity.
• 2000Kg capacity electric counterbalance truck.
• Reduced driver fatigue with a fully floating cab.
• Safer cornering with electronic CurveControl.
• Highly efficient, enough power for 2 shifts on 1 charge.
• Largest visibility window (through the compact mast) on the market.
Want to make it more reliable?
Better make it Jungheinrich IC Engine Counterbalance.
The powerful gas powered engine gives leading productivity figures coupled with excellent fuel efficiency and was placed No1 in leading independent tests.
• 2000kg capacity gas powered counterbalance truck.
• Class leading mast damping, vastly reduces load damage.
• Easy maintenance access with a one piece engine cover drastically reducing downtime.
• Hydrostatic drive provides low operating costs even in intense applications.
• Inherent high stability with low centre of gravity and high pivot steer axle.
Better make it Jungheinrich Powered Pallet Trucks.
AC power combined with the very latest electronic control systems and our own torsion bar linked suspension, makes this the most stable, robust and efficient horizontal mover on the market.
• 2000kg capacity pedestrian powered pallet truck.
• Jungheinrich are the market leader in powered pallet trucks throughout Europe.
• The truck’s unique Protrac link suspension also reduces wheel damage especially on dock levellers.
• Lift limit cut out as standard - less stress on the load and truck.
• For tight areas the truck is fully manoeuvrable with the tiller in the upright position by utilising its crawl speed button.