With a Sales and Service Office based in Birmingham, Jungheinrich UK is both a leading supplier of material handling equipment and intralogistics solutions to the midlands region and an employer in the local business community too.
Jungheinrich as a manufacturer
Jungheinrich, as part of a worldwide group, ranks among the foremost and most innovative companies in the material handling, warehousing and material flow engineering sectors. We are a premium manufacturer of forklift trucks with new and used forklifts for hire, rental and to buy outright. We manufacture Electric Counterbalance trucks, Engine Counterbalance trucks, Reach trucks, Pallet trucks, Pallet Stackers, Very Narrow Aisle trucks, Tow Tractors, Racking and Fully Automated Intralogistics Solutions.In addition to the team based at our Birmingham office, we have a range of field and site based engineers throughout the region as well as Area Sales Managers covering all of the local postal codes.
Jungheinrich as an employer
As a holder of an Investor in People award since 2006 we commit to ensuring that all of our employees are given the right training and career support when they need it. Each year we take on a number of apprentices around the country and using a carefully selected college, provide them with the tools to develop and enhance their future careers.
Jungheinrich forklifts for the manufacturing sector
Jungheinrich UK are a leading supplier of forklift trucks to the Manufacturing Industry.
Our innovative, highly productive and robust trucks - coupled with our extensive experience in providing material handling equipment to this demanding sector - ensures we can provide the right solution to optimise your operation.
Want to make it more productive?
Better make it Jungheinrich Electric Counterbalance.
4th Generation AC drive motors give market-leading energy efficiency coupled with class-leading productivity.
• 2000Kg capacity electric counterbalance truck.
• Reduced driver fatigue with a fully floating cab.
• Safer cornering with electronic CurveControl.
• Highly efficient, enough power for 2 shifts on 1 charge.
• Largest visibility window (through the compact mast) on the market.
Want to make it more reliable?
Better make it Jungheinrich IC Engine Counterbalance.
The powerful gas powered engine gives leading productivity figures coupled with excellent fuel efficiency and was placed No1 in leading independent tests.
• 2000kg capacity gas powered counterbalance truck.
• Class leading mast damping, vastly reduces load damage.
• Easy maintenance access with a one piece engine cover drastically reducing downtime.
• Hydrostatic drive provides low operating costs even in intense applications.
• Inherent high stability with low centre of gravity and high pivot steer axle.
Want to make it more effortless?
Better make it Jungheinrich Powered Pallet Trucks.
AC power combined with the very latest electronic control systems and our own torsion bar linked suspension, makes this the most stable, robust and efficient horizontal mover on the market.
• 2000kg capacity pedestrian powered pallet truck.
• Jungheinrich are the market leader in powered pallet trucks throughout Europe.
• The truck’s unique Protrac link suspension also reduces wheel damage especially on dock levellers.
• Lift limit cut out as standard - less stress on the load and truck.
• For tight areas the truck is fully manoeuvrable with the tiller in the upright position by utilising its crawl speed button.
Services Jungheinrich UK Ltd Provide
Do you require a forklift truck for a short time? Or perhaps for a longer period? Do you want to optimise the management of your truck fleet? Or maybe you require a tailored financing package? Whatever your needs, we have the perfect solution.
Genuine spare parts
You can only guarantee your fleet’s warranty by using genuine spare parts. With overnight delivery, you can have them the following morning.
Breakdowns and downtimes are frustrating and expensive. Our service packages are designed to ensure smooth, reliable functioning of your deployed technology, all the while maintaining highest levels of efficiency and maximum employee safety.
Operating forklift trucks requires specialised training and instruction from fully qualified trainers. This can help reduce the likelihood of accidents and improve the safety of both operators and pedestrians in your workplace.
Maximum power for your warehouse logistics: Jungheinrich provides the perfect service support for your electric forklift trucks. Our cost-effective battery service, spare batteries and charger service keep your processes running smoothly at all times
Jungheinrich combines the know-how of a manufacturer with the experience and expertise of a systems solution provider. From project planning and implementation to service and support by our service engineers. We get it done!
- July 2017
Units 4 and 5 Holly Park, Holly Lane, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 9PD
Tel: 0121 2065514